Jump to navigation Jump to search
Verification WG -Grenoble/Lyon
- The reading group is open to anyone interested in program verification in Lip and Verimag.
- Each week, on Tuesday, at 2pm, a student explains a paper (or a bench of papers) in less that 30 min. This should not last more than an hour, including visioconferences problems
- Tuesday, Jan 31 2017 : Julien Braine, SAS13 on horn clauses and array abstractions [paper|https://www7.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~rybal/papers/2013-sas-solving-universally-quantified-horn-clauses.pdf] [slides|julien_2017_01.pdf]
- Tuesday, Feb 7, 2017 : Rémy Boutonnet, on interprocedural polyhedral invariant generation : cite papers ? [slides|remi_2017_02.pdf]
- Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017 : Laure Gonnord, on termination of sequential programs [paper|https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01144622]] (PLDI15) [slides|laure_2017_03.pdf] Lyon : Salle du Conseil. Verimag : TBD.