Jump to navigation Jump to search
Verification WG -Grenoble/Lyon
- The reading group is open to anyone interested in program verification in Lip and Verimag.
- Each week, on Tuesday, at 2pm, a student explains a paper (or a bench of papers) in less that 30 min. This should not last more than an hour, including visioconferences problems
- Tuesday, Jan 31 2017 : Julien Braine, SAS13 on horn clauses and array abstractions paper Media:julien_2017_01.pdf
- Tuesday, Feb 7, 2017 : Rémy Boutonnet, on interprocedural polyhedral invariant generation : cite papers ? [slides|remi_2017_02.pdf]
- Tuesday, Feb 14, 2017 : Laure Gonnord, on termination of sequential programs paper(HAL) (PLDI15) slides Lyon : Salle du Conseil. Verimag : TBD.
- Tuesday, Feb 21, 2017 : Valentin Touzeau, on cache analysis Media:Valentin_Touzeau_2017-02-21.pdf
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 : Mickaël Perin, on Polyhedra certification. Lyon : Ekiga . Verimag : TBD.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017 : Christophe Alias, on Farkas Lemma and all that for compilation. Media:Christophe-21-03-2017.pdf Lyon : petite salle Visio . Verimag : 258
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 : Verimag Keynote, TBA
- Tuesday, April 4 2017 : A survey on SMT, David Monniaux
- Tuesday, April 11 2017 : No workgroup
- Tuesday, April 18 2017 : Intervals in multiprecision, Nathalie Revol. Lyon Salle du Conseil
- Tuesday, April 25 2017 : No workgroup